Balance therapy is an innovative manual therapy technique based on the following key elements:
- ARA: Assess, Address then Reassess cycles.
- R.M.T: Rollins Manual Therapy Courses
After more than 11 years of manual therapy learning, I am putting the essence of my experience and years of education here for you to reap the benefits.
- Save your hands
- Postural corrections
- Musculoskeletal alignment: Myofascial and trigger points release
- Prevent carpal tunnel syndrome
- Prevent tendinitis
- Prevent TOS
- Prolong your career life span
- Preserve your energy
- Deliver deep tissue therapy at minimal effort
- Exceed your patients and clients expectations
- Build a long-lasting busy and successful practice in manual therapy
- Avoid travelling costs and hotel reservations for a few hours seminar.
- Avoid paying so much money for useless courses
- Neuromuscular injuries: Neural manipulations, Craniosacral rhythm.
- Organs balance: Visceral Manipulations
- Lifestyle changes: Home, work, habits etc...
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Stress management: Breathing exercises, Balance Yoga. Chi Yoga.
- Referring out: Psychological analysis, personal training, counselling, etc...
- Connecting the systems: The muscular, the neurological, the adrenal, the skeletal, the digestive, the reproductive, the cardiovascular etc.
- And more...